Natural Protected Spaces
Remember that when visiting a natural protected space it is forbidden:
- To build fires or deposit refuse except in the authorised places.
- To chase, hunt or catch animals not included on the list of permitted species.
- Collect, uproot or cut biological material from plants included in the ‘catalogues of endangered species’.
- To make noise such as to disturb the peace of the animal life of the area.
- To affix posters, notices or any other kind of commercial advertising within the protected area.
- To damage or destroy the notices set up in the protected natural area.
- To camp or use vehicles that may damage the natural environment, except in the authorised areas.