The church of Nuestra Señora de Regla was declared a Site of Cultural Interest (BIC) in 1986. It is a building with two naves with gabled tile roofs, the epistle being more recent. The first nave was built at the end of the 17th century and in 1708 the construction of the second nave began, which was completed in 1733.
An ornate portal sculpted in sandstone with a great profusion of decorative elements stands out: geometric figures, snakes, suns, moon, human heads with plumes, birds, lions, etc.
While some specialists consider the facade of Aztec influence (Mexico), others think that it is linked to the “Nova Iconografia de Cesare Ripa”.
Both the image of the Virgin of Our Lady of Regla, found in the High Altar, and the decoration motifs on the portico, are the work of anonymous artists.